Friday, November 27, 2020

Chair Story

 

I looked and looked for aluminum frame folding chairs for use at the lake….webbing and lightweight.  Amazingly they are hard to find at the price I wanted to pay and made of steel and were so heavy.

At the end of 2019 I bought 2 and stored them in the garage with tags on.  Along comes the pandemic and Becky and Sharon and I decided we could safely meet in the park with our lunches, sit 6 feet apart and talk!  We even made the TV news one night from afar.  We started with heavy coats and blankets.  And we met once a week and enjoyed lunching and talking, trying out different parks and locations.

The first time I used the chair, the tags were still on and Sharon said I had a Minnie Pearl chair…so of course I left the tag on!

Minnie Pearl Chair

I put a chair in my car and used it once a week for about 2 hours each time for our lunches.  Sadly by early September one of the webbings tore. I was frustrated since I had only used it once a week.


Since I had the tags…I could contact the company.  That brought a couple of exchanges and an online form asking for extensive documentation.  That form said they would reply in 2 weeks.  No reply.  I emailed and quoted their response and I received notice I would receive two chairs in 2 weeks. And so September, October, and November and this is the rest of the story.


Package Arrived 
Box Opened

Received two chairs with phone holder, bottle opener and can holder!





No comments:

Post a Comment