Thursday, June 4, 2020

Measurement of Pandemic



It is June 4, 2020.  Since mid-March we’ve worshiped online.  It was suggested to have a candle and bowl of water for worshiping at home.  I found this 12 inch taper.  Now it is 7 inches. 

I’ve made masks.









Now both Mike and I have had haircuts.  Whew.
 

I had a medical checkup on schedule but by zoom.
Now I’ve had a dental checkup 2 months late with lots of careful prep.  I hope the providers are still healthy.
I’ve watched Buena Vista County where Mom lives stay at zero cases for weeks and then balloon to 850 cases and one death.
I haven’t visited Mom for 12 weeks.  I’m thankful my sister is there.
I’ve appreciated a 6 week wellness class.
It is great to sit in a lawn chair bundled up, 6 feet apart, and eat a sandwich with friends and last week we actually were getting sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment